EASE (Electronic Access to Surgical Events)
is a medical messaging app
Developed with Objective-C for iOS and Java for Android.
Think of the last time a loved one had surgery. The anxiety of the waiting room, the lack of communication, the feeling of helplessness. An occasional update would have made all the difference.
EASE (Electronic Access to Surgical Events) is a FREE HIPAA compliant medical messaging app that updates the status of patients undergoing procedures via texts, photos and videos. EASE is dedicated to improving communication within healthcare by enabling hospitals the ability to regularly update patient families and friends via HIPAA secure texting.
The EASE App uses 3G, LTE or WiFi connections (when available). 256-bit encryption offers online banking-level security for all patient communication. With the click of a button, patients are able to add the family and friends they want to keep informed and relaxed throughout their medical procedure or hospital stay.
Encrypted texts, photos and videos are sent by your medical team through a secure cloud-based server and disappear after 60 seconds. EASE App allows NOTHING to ever be stored on any mobile device. In order to receive EASE Applications updates, your medical provider must be signed up for the EASE program.
Key Features of EASE:
- Gratuit : to a patient’s family and friends
- Real-time Updates : never lose sight of your loved one
- Customizable Messages : open communication reduces anxiety
- Communications disappear after 60 seconds : nothing stored on mobile devices
- Connect : add additional people to receive updates simultaneously
- Select your preference : receive just texts, texts and photos or texts, photos and videos
- 256-bit encryption : we take security seriously
- HIPAA compliant : protecting patient privacy
EASE works on virtually all carriers and networks but some carrier limitations may apply. Available for tablet devices as well.